I can’t believe such great idea has been tweeted less than 400 times so far. 6 Degrees of Black Sabbath, the music version of 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon, the ancient meme favorited by iMDB fanatics.
I just came up with this:
From Tears for Fears to Prince in 8 steps
- First we start with Tears for Fears
- that created the track Everybody Wants to Rule the World that was performed by Neil Taylor
- that performed vocal on the track Fill in the Blanks by Wendy James
- that was member of Transvision Vamp
- that has member Dave Parsons
- that was member of Bush
- that has member Gavin Rossdale
- that was married to Gwen Stefani
- that performed the track So Far, So Pleased (feat. Gwen Stefani) by Prince
The FAQ mentions that there are chains longer than 30 steps. Tell me if you find one.